A Family-Friendly Adventure Awaits at Camping Nature Parc l’Ardéchois
Founded in 1984 by a father and son, Camping Nature Parc l’Ardéchois is an ideal campsite for those who are looking to immerse themselves in sun-drenched nature and an invaluable historical legacy. Come and experience the very definition of ‘living like a God in France’ on the border of the Ardèche.
Sat in the Rhône-Alpes region, Ardèche is known for its rolling hills and breathtaking cliffs. It is the home to the Gorges de Ardèche, one of the most scenic highlights in France; a picturesque site perfect for watching the sunrise.
With direct access to the river, the campsite boasts a large choice of activities. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing holiday spent sunbathing by the riverbed, and pampering in a sauna and spa, or a bit of an adventure such as canoeing through beautiful landscapes and taking in historic architectural remains, Camping Nature Parc l’Ardéchois has got it all.
Camping Nature Parc l’Ardéchois really is a campsite destination catered for all types of holidays. Choose to camp from six different types of pitches or stay in a range of comfortable rental accommodation. If you’d like to get a taste of both, you can choose from one of their unique “Campcooning” sites; a portmanteau of camping and cocooning, it allows space for both camping, as well as “cocooning” in one of their rental accommodations.
- Camp reception. Languages spoken include French, English, Dutch, and German.
- Six Camp Pitches. All equipped with at least 6 amps of electricity, with other amenities which could include water, drainage, Wi-Fi, hammock, fridge, sit unit and dishwasher.
- Sanitary blocks. Two heated modern and spacious sanitary blocks inspired by Chauvet Cave.
- Outdoor swimming pools. Two large outdoor pools, a children’s pool and a jacuzzi.
- Wellness centre. Sauna or hammam, treatments, massages, and a terrace jacuzzi
- Food and drink. A bar serving cocktails and restaurant serving ice cream, quick bites, a la carte menu and takeaway.
- Shop. Selling fresh bread daily, a wide selection of fruits and vegetables, and local specialties, including souvenirs.
- Electric cars. Two charging stations for electric cars.
- Charging. Two terminals with two charging accesses.
- Canoe & Kayak. Departs directly from campsite. Trips of 7km or 31 km to choose from.
- Sport Facilities. Tennis, petanque, table tennis, beach volley, multi-sports field and a football field. Bike rental is also available.
- Playground. Play castle (Castelas), Ludo Park with slides and climbing frames.
- Children’s Entertainment. Lenny Club and children’s talent shows.
Lead photo credit : © Camping Nature Parc l’Ardéchois
Share to: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
More in Ardèche, Campsite in France, Family-friendly camping, Parc l'Ardéchois
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *