Visiting the Bourse de Commerce—Pinault Collection
Billionaire businessman François Pinault is one of France’s most avid collectors of modern art. His interest was first piqued in the early 1970s and over the ensuing decades there followed multiple purchases of artworks in Cubism, Abstraction, Minimalism, and later contemporary painting, video, sculpture, photography, installations and performance art. Nowadays, much of his vast collection is regularly exhibited at the Bourse de Commerce, in Paris’s 1st arrondissement, a building that is worth a visit in its own right. Pinault also has two galleries in Venice. A membership card gives you access to all three galleries, plus exhibition openings and guided tours. A must for lovers of modern art.
Open daily, except Tuesday, from 11 am to 7 pm and late opening on Friday.
2, rue de Viarmes
75 001 Paris
t +33 (0)1 55 04 60 60
Exhibition tickets :
- Full rate 14 €
- Reduced rate 10 €
Membership : one card, three museums
- Membership / Solo 1 year – 35€ Visit when you want
- Membership / Duo 1 year – 60€ Invite whoever you want
Become a member! For an entire year, get unlimited and priority access to the Bourse de Commerce, Palazzo Grassi, Punta della Dogana and to the exhibitions of the Pinault Collection, and:
- Receive a welcome gift and your membership card
- Receive invitations to the exhibition openings
- Participate in a program of guided visits and exclusive events
- Enjoy preferential rates at events.
- Enjoy special offers with partner institutions of the Pinault Collection
- Enjoy discounts in the bookshops and restaurant-cafés of the three museums.
To read our latest feature on the Pinault Collection, click here.