Le Letty campsite is located in Benodet in Finistère, Brittany, which boasts a heritage full of character and spectacular coastal landscapes. It is located directly next to the beach, and only 5 km away from the River L’Odet.
For your camping weekends or holidays in France, discover this 4 star rated campsite, with 542 pitches and 23 rentals.
The campsite has a heated swimming pool with a cover as well as an outdoor pool. There are also a number of exciting slides for children and teenagers. The campsite features a Hammam, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Spa and well-being area.
The campsite also has a number of sports activities available including scuba-diving, white-water sports, canoe/kayak, organised hikes, horse riding, basketball, tennis, archery, volleyball, table tennis and a gym.
The campsite hosts numerous events including dance evenings, live shows, and children’s clubs.
- Website of the Tourist Office : http://www.benodet.fr/
- Kayak rentals on site at Camping du Letty and the old port of Bénodet.
- Bike hire, 150m from Camping du Letty from ‘Cycletty’.
- Trips to the Glénan archipelago and on the river Odet on board the Vedettes de l’Odet, depart from the old port.
- A foot ferry (that accepts bikes) links Bénodet and Sainte-Marine, depart from the old port.
- 800 m from the Camping du Letty, facing the sea, is a spa centre, a casino and a cinema.
- Bénodet market, renowned for its local specialties and handicrafts, is held every Monday morning at the market place.
- Take the Tourist Train (‘le petit train’) to discover the wonders of Bénodet.
- Many coastal paths link Mousterlin, Beg Meil and Cap-Coz.
- The stunning view over the Odet estuary, from the bridge ‘Pont du Cornouaille’, links the two historic areas of the Fouesnantais and the Bigouden.
- Concerts, Breton evenings, maritime festivals, entertainment …
- In the neighbouring commune of Clohars Fouesnant, play golf at Golf de l’Odet (18 holes) in the heart of a beautiful wooded area of 130 hectares.
- At Forêt-Fouesnant (10km) play golf at Golf de Cornouaille (18 holes) ideally situated along the bay of la Forêt-Fouesnant and offering magnificient views across to the Glénan archipelago.