ADDRESS: 5, Saint Joseph’s road, 44000, Nantes.
HOW TO FIND IT: Stade de la Beaujoire is located in the Nantes Erdre neighbourhood, about 6km northeast of Nantes city centre.
About 30 minutes from central Nantes.
- Take Line 1 (Green) to the stop “Beaujoire” or “Ranzay””, from where it’s a 5-minute walk to the stadium.
- Look up your tram route here.
- The stadium is located off the périphérique Est de Nantes; take exit 40 Porte de la Beaujoire.
- There are more than 3,000 free parking spaces around the stadium – arrival early on match day to secure a spot.
About 20 minutes from central Nantes.
- Take Line C1 or 80 to the stop “Ranzay”, from where it’s a 5-minute walk to the stadium.
- Take Line C6 and 75 to the stop “Batignolles”, from where it’s a 5-minute walk to the stadium.
- Look up bus routes here.