Are you an aspiring travel writer? Are you a blogger or a content creator on social media? Have you written a book or have you launched your own newsletter about France? Do you run a B&B, gîte or any other tourism business in France? Or perhaps you read our magazines, websites and newsletters, love France and want to write about it? We would love to hear from you!
We are launching a new segment here, on France Today’s website, entitled Carnet de Voyage (lit. ‘travel notebook’).
Carnet de Voyage is a weekly personal piece submitted by readers telling a story about their experience of travelling or living in France. We want to know your France and why you love the French art de vivre. No need to be a professional writer, this opportunity is open to all (though travel writers are more than welcome to send a submission too)!
The format can range from a first-person travel story to an opinion piece on life à la française.
All the details below:
- Submit your article by email in a Word document to Sophie, Digital Editor for France Today: [email protected].
- Please include ‘Carnet de Voyage’ in the subject line of your email.
- Article length: between 400 and 800 words.
- Your article must have a distinct link to France or French culture, be original content and have a positive spin to it.
- You may send photos to illustrate.
- Include a short bio about yourself.
- This is not a paid-for contribution. However, any business, product or platform you are associated with will be given significant exposure with a mention and links to the website and socials of your choice.
- Carnet de Voyage will be published weekly on www.francetoday.com and feature in our newsletter sent out every Wednesday to over 50,000 subscribers.
- The Editor reserves the right to proof-read and correct your article when necessary to fit with France Media Group’s style guide.
We look forward to reading your stories!
Lead photo credit : Write for France Today's website © Rana Sawalha on Unsplash
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *